There are many unique qualities found within the new AstraLex Shader pack for Minecraft. The end goal of this shader pack is very special; to allow content creators a vastly improved visual experience to make the best possible content or just to enjoy playing a better visual game experience.
Through use of the new AstraLex Shaders pack, Minecraft players will immediately see the major differences in the game world. Countless visual upgrades have been made to the game world, allowing for a very beautiful and immersive gaming experience.
Lighting during day and night time has been vastly improved. There are new god rays that appear during specific times of day or weather patterns. New sunshine and moon glow fill the world with a vibrant lighting feel that makes you feel more like you are inside the game.
There is a flood of visual performance upgrades that are available to be tweaked within the settings tool from Optifine. With a wide range of visual performance enhancements, gamers with high-end PCs will experience a completely different Minecraft experience.
As mentioned before, this shader pack was made with Minecraft content creators in mind. With fancy lighting and visual details, there is a new level of production for videos and Minecraft media. Give your audience a taste of movie-like atmospheres that are made up of exciting new visual elements seen nowhere else. Now, you can take your content creation to an all-new level with the exciting upgrades offered from the AstraLex Shader (BSL Shaders Edit).
Along with graphic upgrades like HDR, there are many depth of field and blur adjustments that give the game a more ‘movie-like appearance. Some of the features might not be ideal for standard gameplay and survival, but for content creation and scene building, these are fantastic details to take advantage of.
AstraLex Shaders can only be used by those who have Optifine 1.19 or an older version installed for the shaders to function properly. AstraLex Shaders can automatically be used within your Minecraft world once Optifine is installed.
To summarize, AstraLex provides a fantastic toolset to those that are looking to make more cinematic Minecraft content to share with a wider audience or just to enjoy on your favorite world or servers.
AstraLex Shaders — Update Logs
- Decrease Vibrance/Saturation for more natural color.
- Changing the jitter offset for TAA.
- Improve Chromatic Aberration offset.
- Clouds is a bit more fluffy.
- Better noise for water.
All old changes are listed here.
AstraLex Shaders — Screenshots & Video
AstraLex Shaders — Comparison
Not sure if this shader is right for you, you can easily compare it between Minecraft vanilla and other shader packs with our ⚖️Shaders Compare Tool.
Use the slider to compare and make selection
AstraLex Shaders — Installation Guide
- The first step is to download and install the Optifine HD on your Minecraft client!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Copy downloaded zip file in the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders!
- That was all!
- Minecraft 1.7.10 or above, 1.17.x or 1.18.x is highly recommended.
- The latest version of Optifine.
- A discrete GPU.
AstraLex Shaders — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.