Though the author has billed it as “a new Minecraft shader”, Triliton’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.0.2 is coming up on being a year old in May, so it’s not all that new anymore. That doesn’t detract from the quality of this shader pack though. In fact, thanks to using Chocapic13’s Shaders as a foundation to build upon, this shader pack has an overall good, clean look to it. Work is underway now to make it fully compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and other old versions, though you may still be able to use it right now if you don’t mind an occasional bug or glitch in your shaders.
Speaking of shaders, the lighting and shadow effects in Trilitons Shaders Mod are actually pretty solid. They’re so good that the minimum requirements to use this shader pack are somewhat high when compared to other shader packs. For instance, you’ll need at least a GPU with OpenGL 3.0 support and at least 512 MB of video memory. This isn’t exactly expensive or rare, and the odds are good that if you’re using a middle range PC right now, you probably have a better card than the required minimum. But you absolutely cannot use Triliton’s Shaders if you’re relying on integrated HD graphics.
It seems that Triliton’s Shaders pack is more compatible with AMD cards than any other type, so if you’re using one of those then you already have a nice advantage. Cards from other brands may or may not be compatible with this shader mod, but the GTX Series from Nvidia will do the trick if you have nothing else. Again, these are the bare minimum requirements for any function at all, so you shouldn’t look to these like they’re set in stone. You’re going to want much better hardware if you want to get the best possible visuals from Triliton’s Shaders.
Triliton’s Shaders mod makes changes to several aspects of Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2, including water color and reflectivity, smoothened godrays, and a great new color filter that keeps obscenely bright or dark colors from showing up in places where they shouldn’t. Long time Minecraft players will be happy to know this shader pack does away with indoor fog, which is not only a nuisance but also laughable since fog doesn’t really tend to seep into buildings in the real world. With flares for both the sun and moon and new tonemapping, the sky is also better than usual. Overall, this shader pack is easy to recommend.
Triliton’s Shaders Changelogs
Triliton’s Shaders v6.X
- Coloured glass.
- Dynamic water shadows.
- Added forward rendering.
- Increased FPS.
- Fixed shadowbug.
- Cleaner colours.
- Better sunrise/sunset.
- Improved water reflection..
- Glare removed
- Godrays disabled by default.
- Vignette enabled again.
How to install Triliton’s Shaders Shaders Pack?
- The first step is to download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod on your Minecraft client!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip into the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options/Shaders!
- That was all!
Download Links for Triliton’s Shaders Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l LOW (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l MEDIUM no dof (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l MEDIUM no motionblur (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l ULTRA (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l ULTRA no dof (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
- §f» §e§lTriliton V6X Shaders§f» §e§l ULTRA no motionblur (Chocapic13`s Shaders edit).zip
Credit: Triliton – Do not forget to check official thread for more information!