Extra Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds some new items to your game, and it’ll make you wonder why these weren’t added in the first place!
Some of the many items that are included:
Blackout curtains work just like real blackout curtains, reducing the amount of light that comes through them, and making it easier for players to pass.
Ever wanted a good place to store your liquid? Now you can have one! These drums will store 256 buckets, making them great for transporting water around. You can customize their colors too, making it easy to figure out which drums hold which liquids.
Golden Bag of Holding
This is the ultimate bag if you have many items to store. It lets you store double of what a chest will allow you to, and you can take it with you anywhere. Nifty!
What’s a good mod without a nice texture pack? These HD textures will spice your game up and allow you to craft buildings that stand out. To get these textures, please download and install Soartex 64.
This mod contains so many features that it’s best that you try it out for yourself and see what it has to offer. Installation is easy, and it can breathe new life into the game.
Extra Utilities Mod Changelogs
- Fix null itemstack crash in 1.10.2
- Reduce efficiency loss in generators.
- Improve overlay to show GP before and after efficiency loss.
- Tweak some GP loss values.
- Fix incorrect GP being shown.
- Fix crash when using other languages.
- Fix missing localization.
How to install Extra Utilities Mod in Minecraft 1.12.2?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Extra Utilities, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!