Storage Drawers is a mod that adds a little more variety to your drawers. In real life, you probably have drawers in your home designed for one specific item only. So why in the Minecraft world do you have only one treasure chest to put anything?
Now you don’t have to. With this mod, you can create drawers designed to hold one kind of item only, allowing you to retrieve any needed items with ease.
Controlling the drawers is quite easy. When you right-click, you insert your entire stack you have in your hand into the drawer. Double right-click and you can put inventory items into the drawer. A left click will put one item in there, while shift and left click will take out an entire stack from the drawer. When you shift and right-click when your hand’s empty, you can see how many items are in the drawer.
It’s quite easy to use. The drawers come in different sizes as well, allowing different storage depending on what you have.
It’s an aesthetically pleasing mod, as well as a cool way to keep your items organized. If you’re looking for a good way to spruce up your home, why not give it a try?
Storage Drawers — Usage
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Double-Right-Click: Insert all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer (or until drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
- Shift+Right-Click with empty hand: Open a UI to see exact item counts and manage applied upgrades.
Storage Drawers — Changelogs
- Fix possible crash in block test function.
- Fix empty locked drawer getting cleared on chunk reload.
- Fix UI rendering/blanking items with 0 count.
- Crash mitigation and logging in a broken mod environment.
- Fixed incompatibility with third-party inventories.
Storage Drawers Mod — Screenshots
Storage Drawers Mod — Installation Guide
- All you do is download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Storage Drawers, the download links are below this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!
Some old versions of Storage Drawers required the Chameleon library installed along with this mod.
Storage Drawers Mod — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.