Minecraft has been critically praised as being one of the best survival simulation games to hit the industry. Players can hunt, farm, sleep, and fight against monsters. Of course, there is a level of metabolic resources to keep in mind as well, introduced in the Adventure Update as a hunger bar. While this addition has greatly increased the difficulty of the game, it has also made the game more interested and it has added even another level of depth to play with as well.
But what is the one thing missing from this sandbox survival simulator? Furniture, of course! Sure, there are beds in the game that players can use to sleep, but there is not once piece of functional furniture in the game. If you are looking to add another level of simulation to the game, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is well worth a look. If you are simply looking to build more realistic houses with a detailed interior, this mod functions great as well.
The MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.15.2 offers more than forty unique types of furniture for a player to furnish their home with, many of which having a function as well. Some basic pieces of furniture include chairs, tables, couches, counters, baths, showerheads, sinks, refrigerators, freezers, lamps, ovens, and basins. On a more detailed level, players can also use this mod to furnish their homes with shrubbery, birdbaths, computers, mailboxes, stereos, toilets, and even televisions! For the holiday scene, this mod also adds Christmas trees and presents to cheer up that chilly time of year.
One of the great features of this mod is the amount of color and customization it provides. Many furniture pieces are made with wool, and any experienced Minecraft player is well aware of the many different colors of wool that exist in the game. This small but effective factor allows the player to color coordinate their entire household and make sure that every piece of furniture matches. Of course, there is also a great level of grayscale and wooden pieces of furniture provided as well. This is wonderful for those who want a simplistic or modern take on their interior decoration.
Setting itself apart from most Minecraft mods out there, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is open source, meaning that players and developers who are experienced with working with code can add certain changes or modifications to the mod. For instance, if a player sees a feature they like about the mod but want to add a certain personal touch to it, the player can do so thanks to the open-source feature this mod comes equipped with. For those who are unfamiliar with working with code and simply want to spice up their houses, fret not. The unique and vivid pieces of furniture this mod adds come with a simple and intuitive crafting feature. Even someone who just started playing with Minecraft can enjoy this mod to its fullest extent, but the open-source capability is a wonderful feature for those who want to play around with the code.
- Open Source mod.
- Forge should be installed BEFORE installing MrCrayfish’s Furniture.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture — Update Logs
Furniture Mod 7.0.0pre22
- Added es_es lang support.
- Glass bottles can now be filled with water from kitchen sinks.
- Updated “update JSON URL” to correctly show when updates are available.
- Changed colored kitchen counter recipes.
- Upgraded fence gates can now be powered with Redstone.
- Fixed duplicate creative tab entries.
- Fixed leads not connecting to upgraded fences.
- Fixed stone furniture breaking at the same speed as bare hands.
- Fixed cullfacing issue on sofa model when placed next to carpet.
- Fixed particle texture appearing black for some furniture.
- Fixed handles on kitchen drawer visibly culling faces.
- Fixed crimson and warped kitchen sinks not rendering fluid.
- Fixed incorrect textures on light blue/light gray kitchen counters.
- Fixed opened crate causing visible culling of adjacent blocks.
- Fixed visible culling when a block is above the upgraded fence.
- Fixed fridge causing visible culling to adjacent blocks.
- Fixed freezer not returning container item.
- Fixed freezing time not updating.
- Fixed expected tool to break furniture instead of bare hands.
- Fixed stripped upgraded fence side showing visible culling.
- Fixed grill flipping animation not working.
- Fixed mailboxes not showing up in post box.
- Fixed closed blinds causing visible cullfacing.
Furniture Mod 7.0.0pre21
- Added Crimson and Warped variants of furniture.
- Fixed desk cabinet collision and selection shape.
- Removed unused model files which reduce the size of the mod.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod — Screenshots & Video
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod — Installation Guide
- All you do is download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download MrCrayfish’s Furniture, the download links are below this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- That was it!
These mods are not requested to be installed, but can improve your gameplay and interaction with MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.