WAWLA, or What Are We Looking At, is a mod that documents information about the different contents of Minecraft, both modded and vanilla, in-game.
The world of Minecraft can be a bit confusing at times. With so many mods, it’s hard to tell what is what, or if the item you’re looking at has been in the game since the beginning or is an original mod. With WAWLA mod 1.16.4/1.12.2, now you can make the world a little less confusing and spend more time having fun.
Here’s a list of some things WAWLA can see.
- How long until you can breed an animal.
- How long until a baby animal grows.
- If a pet has been tamed not.
- Blast resistance and hardness of blocks.
- How to harvest a block.
- Enchanting power a block can give you.
- A block’s break percentage.
- How much EXP you get out of an orb.
- How fast and how high a horse can jump.
- Villagers’ professions.
And more-As you can see, this mod does a whole lot more than just tell you some basic information. It’s the mod to go to if you want all the details of the world of Minecraft. Install it, and be prepared to learn something.
Wawla Mod Changelogs
- Update MCP and Gradle.
- Dependency Updates.
- Fixed support for non-standard horses.
- Updated waila dev version.
- Uploaded gradle wrapper to 4.2.
How to install Wawla Mod?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Wawla Mod, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!