While Minecraft is essentially a game about blocks, most of the textures still manage to somehow not look very blocky. Dirt blocks blend together into dirt fields without seams between each block, for example, just like stone, gravel and other blocks do the same thing. The oCd texture pack 1.19.1 changes this though, giving all textures throughout the game that strange, segmented look that you get from windows when placing glass panes next to each other. This isn’t something you can resolve by getting Optifine or Connected Textures either – it’s actually one of the main appeals of oCd, for real.
This is the perfect resource pack for players who want their world to look even more blocky, if you can imagine that in a game like Minecraft. The bold lines separating every single block from every other block around it aren’t necessarily a bad thing either. They’re actually very useful if you’re building bridges or other raised platforms, as the darker, well-defined borders around blocks will make it easier for you to hold shift and creep along edges without falling off of whatever you’re standing on when building. This feature is also useful when building up as well, like constructing walls around your home.
Actually, the oCd resource pack comes with a very low resolution, which is the same 16x that you normally find when playing Minecraft totally vanilla, without any mods or add-ons of any kind. There is a newer and older version of this pack, and these work with 1.18.x, and older versions.
oCd Texture Pack — Screenshots & Video
oCd Texture Pack — Installation Guide
- Download the resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Now just drag and drop the downloaded zip file into the Minecraft window.
- Go back to the Minecraft window, the resource pack should now be listed.
Is texture pack not showing up in-game?
Open the downloaded zip file and make sure the pack zip is in a valid format, the root directory needs to contain:
- assets folder
oCd Texture Pack — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.