Minecraft took the gaming community by storm when it came out, and it’s the perfect game for anyone that is looking for the freedom of an open-world crafting game. While it might be too late to jump into a game that was released in 2011, Minecraft is not one of those games. Minecraft is perfect for people that are experts in creative survival games, and newcomers are always welcome as well. Sometimes, the idea of not being able to know what they’re digging towards is discouraging to those that don’t want to waste any time. The Xray Ultimate texture pack is specifically designed for those that want to see what they are working towards. A nice part about it is the fact that it doesn’t actually enhance or change any visual aspects of the game. It simply lets you see the desired range of effect.
This resource pack highlights all of the ore and mineral blocks as you play, and it makes the labor of farming certain resources a lot easier. To run the pack properly, Optifine is recommended as it helps you use the night vision effectively, and you’ll be able to switch off smooth lighting whenever you like. Knowing how X-Ray resource packs work will generally make the whole process more efficient, but it’s a simple to learn and use pack that’s perfect for newcomers that don’t know the general ranges to find certain minerals and ore. It also runs at 16x resolution so it won’t be too much of a labor on your fps.
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack — Screenshots & Video
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack — Installation Guide
- Download the X-Ray Ultimate resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Now just drag and drop the downloaded zip file into the Minecraft window.
- Go back to the Minecraft window, the resource pack should now be listed.
Is texture pack not showing up in-game?
Open the downloaded zip file and make sure the pack zip is in a valid format, the root directory needs to contain:
- assets folder
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.