|🛋️Decoration & Furniture
|May 7, 2014
|Mar 25, 2023
Decocraft is a mod that adds different blocks for decoration in Minecraft 1.16.5. These aren’t just blocks with altered colors though, but blocks that are complex and have details to them.
Mods that add complex new items and new ways to play the game are nice, but sometimes, you just want a mod that will give you pretty blocks that you can use to decorate your home. This is why Decocraft mod delivers. The blocks included also have some unique features, like movability. As you can see here, Decocraft 2 gives your home a lot of detail and more aesthetics than a vanilla version could.
Besides that, it also has a nice interface. You can see where the block will be placed, or if it can be placed there. It will tell you specifically if something is in the way if you try to place a block and you can’t. It also has its own bench, the Decobench, which you will use to create the mod’s unique items. Check the mod out for more information on how to create that.
So if you want to decorate your home with style, or just want some new stuff in Minecraft, then Decocraft mod easily has you covered.
Let's take a look at what Decocraft Mod has to offer.
- Variety of Decorations
- Adds over 3000 unique and detailed decorative items to enhance your builds.
- Easy Navigation
- Allows for quick searching and sorting of the expansive decor library.
- DIY Crafting
- Provides the ability to craft many decorations using a variety of materials.
- Functional Decor
- Many decorations are interactive and have specific functions such as storage and lighting.
- Customizable Textures
- Allows for the creation of custom textures and designs for your decorations.
- Themed Sets
- Offers themed decoration sets for holidays, events, and more.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for all ages with no inappropriate content.
- Wide Compatibility
- Compatible with a variety of Minecraft versions and mod loaders.
How To Install Decocraft Mod
This guide will explain how to quickly download and install the Decocraft Mod with Forge for Minecraft.
Installing Minecraft Forge
Download and install the latest Forge version for your Minecraft version.
Download Decocraft Mod
Go to the download section and get the mod jar file.
Make sure to download a mod version that is compatible with the mod loader you have installed.
Download Decocraft Dependencies
To avoid game crashes and ensure a smooth gaming experience, make sure to download only the necessary dependencies and avoid incompatible ones.
You may choose to install optional and recommended dependencies to access additional content and support.
Install Decocraft Mod
Place the downloaded Decocraft mod jar file in your mods folder in the .minecraft directory.
Copy or move the downloaded dependency jar file(s) to your mods folder in your Minecraft directory.
Start the Minecraft launcher and make sure you have the Forge profile selected.
The game should load normally, as well as all mods and dependencies.
In the unlikely event of a crash, make sure you have the correct version of all mods installed and that all are compatible.
You can also request help via the developer's official links or by leaving a comment on this page.
There is only 1 dependency available for Decocraft.
📥 Decocraft Mod — Download
Something You Should Know
- Our links are only from the official developer, so you can be sure they are secure.
- No modifications or edits are made to the files.
🔄 Update Logs
- Added new hitbox code
- Added animated models
- Added a ton of new models
- Added animated textures
- Added Holiday themed models!
- Fixed a bug with deocraftia and decocraft being incompatible due to modID, which was causing crashes on both the server and client sides.