Decocraft is a mod that adds different blocks for decoration in Minecraft 1.12.2. These aren’t just blocks with altered colors though, but blocks that are complex and have detailed to them.
Mods that add complex new items and new ways to play the game are nice, but sometimes, you just want a mod that will give you pretty blocks that you can use to decorate your home. This is why Decocraft mod delivers. The blocks included also have some unique features, like movability. As you can see here, Decocraft 2 gives your home a lot of detail and more aesthetics than a vanilla version could.
Besides that, it also has a nice interface. You can see where the block will be placed, or if it can be placed there. It will tell you specifically if something is in the way if you try to place a block and you can’t. It also has its own bench, the Decobench, which you will use to create the mod’s unique items. Check the mod out for more information on how to create that.
So if you want to decorate your home with style, or just want some new stuff in Minecraft, then Decocraft mod easily has you covered.
Decocraft Mod — Changelogs
- Added a few new models.
- Added a new color of wood for every wood item in the game.
- Added tons of new models.
- Fixed duplication bug in the language file.
Decocraft Mod — Screenshots & Video
Decocraft Mod — Installation Guide
This mod requires the PTRLib library in order for it to run.
- All you do is download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Download & install the PTRLib library.
- Only if you will use this mod on Minecraft 1.12.2!
- Now you need to download Decocraft, the download links are below this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!
Decocraft Mod — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.