Bibliocraft Mod 1.12.2 → 1.11.2
Bibliocraft adds aesthetic and functional storage solutions to Minecraft with a touch of elegance.
|Category||🛋️Decoration & Furniture|
|Created||Feb 23, 2015|
|Updated||Feb 14, 2022|
Bibliocraft is a mod that allows you to organize your books and much more. In real life, you use a bookshelf to store your books and other forms of media in a way that allows it to be organized and to show off to guests.
In the Minecraft world, there are a ton of books with different uses, so having an easy way to show off your collection, and use the books when you see fit, is always good.
But the Bibliocraft mod has evolved into much more than a single item. The mod includes other original items and changes, including:
- Atlas: This stores maps and creates new ones too. Great if you’re traversing multiple worlds.
- The Picture Gallery: You can use this store different photos and maps.
- Eternal Compass: After dying, you’ll obtain this compass, which will pinpoint the location you were when you died, making it easier to retrieve your items.
This mod is ever-expanding, so always check for updates after you install it. Installation is easy, and it adds a little more variety to the world around you. You’ll come to organize your books, yet you’ll stay for all the other features Bibliocraft has to offer for you.
Let's take a look at what Bibliocraft Mod has to offer.
- Allowed players to store and display their books
- Painting frames
- Added beautiful custom paintings to the game.
- Desk lamps
- Provided lighting and a unique decoration.
- Tool racks
- Organized tools and weapons for easy access.
- Lockable chests
- Protected players' items with a lock and key system.
- Gift giving
- Allowed players to give and receive gifts from others.
- Multiplayer support
- Enabled players to use Bibliocraft in multiplayer mode.
- Multi-language support
- Offered language support for non-English speaking players.
How To Install Bibliocraft Mod
This guide will explain how to quickly download and install the Bibliocraft Mod with Forge for Minecraft.
Installing Minecraft Forge
Download and install the latest Forge version for your Minecraft version.
Download Bibliocraft Mod
Go to the download section and get the mod jar file.
Make sure to download a mod version that is compatible with the mod loader you have installed.
Install Bibliocraft Mod
Place the downloaded Bibliocraft mod jar file in your mods folder in the .minecraft directory.
Start the Minecraft launcher and make sure you have the Forge profile selected.
The game should load normally, as well as all mods and dependencies.
In the unlikely event of a crash, make sure you have the correct version of all mods installed and that all are compatible.
You can also request help via the developer's official links or by leaving a comment on this page.
📥 Bibliocraft Mod — Download
Something You Should Know
- Our links are only from the official developer, so you can be sure they are secure.
- No modifications or edits are made to the files.
🔄 Update Logs
- The networking system was reworked and updated thanks to Exopteron on GitHub.
- A potential exploit has been fixed with the updated networking system.
- The sound for the desk bell on a server has been fixed.
- The sound for the display case on a server has been fixed.
is this available on Android?