Want to go crazy in Minecraft? Then pair it with the Jelly World Shader Pack by Beed28! This crazy Shader pack makes the world around you shake and wobble like an earthquake – perfect for disaster maps or if you’re having a wild bouncy party!
What the Jelly World Shader Pack is About
The unique Jelly World Shader Pack makes the entire world bounce including the characters, grass, snow, and other stuff. The pack is designed just for fun and is a good pack to install when having a blast with friends, or playing some appropriate adventure maps.
Bounces, Wobbles, and Splashes
The Shader pack basically creates an effect similar to an earthquake. With this pack installed, the land under you and all the blocks connected will shake and wobble. All the other entities like the character, mobs, other players, and even the grass will “bounce” up and down. Water splashes will also be highly exaggerated.
Using the Jelly World pack is very challenging as it makes everything move and looks unstable which makes it hard to keep track of things. If you want an extra challenge when playing the game, or if you want to challenge one of your friends, then this Shader pack might do the trick.
The Shader pack is perfect for special adventure maps like running away from an erupting volcano, or urban earthquake maps as it makes the game more immersive. Also, with the Shader pack installed, things like parkour jumping and fighting mobs become extra challenging.
Turn Up the Volume
If you also love to party, then the pack is best paired with upbeat party music as it makes everything bounce in the beat. If you are having a Minecraft celebration with your friends, or creating a party music video, then consider installing the Shader pack.
Should You Use It?
The Jelly World Shaders Mod is unique, and so is its use. If you have an appropriate map you can use it on then you should use it to enhance the map experience. If you or your friends are gathering for some Minecraft celebration, then having the Shader pack will make the party even crazier. On normal survival gameplay, the pack will only make the game more challenging and nauseating. Thus, we cannot recommend this Shader pack for everyone.
Jelly World Shaders — Update Logs
- Slight improvement to the vertical wobbling (i.e. looking up a skyscraper).
- Entities now flash when taking damage or when a Creeper’s about to detonate.
- Added “Wobble Amplifier” value to the customization options. This amplifies the wobbling and bending of the landscape the higher the value is. Only turn it up if you’re a masochist!
- General fixes.
Jelly World Shaders — Video
Jelly World Shaders — Installation Guide
Just like your regular Shader Packs, this unique Shader pack requires either Karyonix’s GLSL Shader Mod or the more modern Optifine Mod for the latest Minecraft versions. If you are running the latest version of Minecraft, then installing the Optfine mod is sufficient to run and use the pack.
To install the Shader pack, follow the steps below.
- Download and install first the required mods (Optifine or GLSL Shader).
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your graphics card.
- Download the Jelly World Shader Pack from below.
- Put the downloaded .zip file to the Shaderpacks folder located in the Minecraft directory (%appdata%/.minecraft).
- In the Shader selection screen option, turn the Old Lighting option on for this shader.
- Have fun floating in the sea of land!
Jelly World Shaders — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.