|Created||Jun 28, 2014|
|Updated||Mar 18, 2020|
Pam’s HarvestCraft is a mod for the harvesters, adding in new croups and balancing out old ones. The mod is ever-expanding, so always check back to see if there’s anything new.
Here’s some stuff this mod has added:
- 60 crops
- 36 trees that bear fruit or items
- 19 fish
- 6 bushes for harvesting
- Over 1,400 new items and growing.
So as you can see, it adds a lot to the Minecraft world. In addition, it balances out vanilla foods. It includes blocks to let you buy and sell items, gives you a block to produce new resources, and gives your water sources a better appearance. It also includes trap blocks, which will capture resources.
There’s a lot here that you can do and so much more. If you’re a harvester, why not give this mod a try? Especially if you’ve wanted a little more when it comes to the harvesting or farming mechanics in Minecraft. It adds a lot to the game and is relatively easy to install. If you need it uninstalled, it’s easy as well.
Let's take a look at what Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod has to offer.
- New Crops
- The mod adds over 80 new crops, including fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- New Foods
- Pam's HarvestCraft adds over 1,600 new food items and dishes, ranging from simple salads to complex meals.
- New Recipes
- The mod includes over 1,500 new recipes, offering a wide variety of cooking options for players.
- Multiplayer Compatibility
- Pam's HarvestCraft is compatible with multiplayer servers, allowing players to share their crops, food, and recipes with others.
- Farming Improvements
- The mod includes new farming tools, such as watering cans and crop supports, that help players to grow their crops more efficiently.
How To Install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
This guide will explain how to quickly download and install the Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod with Forge for Minecraft.
Installing Minecraft Forge
Download and install the latest Forge version for your Minecraft version.
Download Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
Go to the download section and get the mod jar file.
Make sure to download a mod version that is compatible with the mod loader you have installed.
Install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
Place the downloaded Pam’s HarvestCraft mod jar file in your mods folder in the .minecraft directory.
Start the Minecraft launcher and make sure you have the Forge profile selected.
The game should load normally, as well as all mods and dependencies.
In the unlikely event of a crash, make sure you have the correct version of all mods installed and that all are compatible.
You can also request help via the developer's official links or by leaving a comment on this page.
📥 Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod — Download
Something You Should Know
- Our links are only from the official developer, so you can be sure they are secure.
- No modifications or edits are made to the files.
🔄 Update Logs
- Fixed: Network: Incorrect behaviour of containers and network packets should be fixed (thanks Workbench61)
- Fixed: Recipe: Missing seed recipes (thanks atamfox)
- Fixed: Recipe: Berry Vinaigrette no longer makes pizza (thanks atamfox)
- Fixed: Creative Tab: Name is correct (thanks KenyMylankca)
- Changed: Recipe: Fresh Milk and Fresh Water recipes now make 8 each (does not affect Presser recipes)