Feel like gambling? Is Lady Luck on your side? If you want to roll the dice and take your chances, check out the Lucky Block mod for Minecraft 1.17.1. This mod adds–what else–a lucky block that can be found out in the open. What’s in this lucky block? Well, it’s a mystery, of course! Some lucky blocks will have immense rewards in them, and come will contain nasty payouts. Treasures, gear, and hard-to-find consumables can be found in these lucky blocks. They can be a great way to get a head start in the game, or to simply be a helpful bonus when discovered. On the other hand, the reward could just as easily throw a monkey wrench into the player’s game. Some nasty payouts include mobs, explosives, or an anvil falling atop the player’s head. On the more neutral side, a lucky block can build a structure, such as a well or even a building.
What sets the 1.16.5 version aside from the others is the amount of customization it adds. For starters, players can craft a lucky block for themselves. These require a decent amount of gold to craft, similar to how poker chips are used as a gambling table. Sure, it’s a bit pricey, but that’s part of the thrill. To add to these customization features, players can now adjust the “luck” aspect to a lucky block. By adding certain resources, players have some control over the type of payout a lucky block will have. By adding diamonds and emeralds to a lucky block in a crafting table, players can adjust their lucky block to have a much greater chance of a lovely reward. On the other hand, players can also add spider eyes and pufferfish to induce the lucky block to have a more sinister payout. This feature is great for creating custom game modes, setting up surprises on a server, or simply trying to get some fancy payouts.
For those familiar with the modding scene, Lucky Block Mod allows add-ons to be made by creators. Essentially, an add-on is an addition made by the creator to allow Lucky Block to have different features. Lucky Block also allows for configuration. To put it simply, if you are someone who is familiar with what “configuration” means in terms of Minecraft modding, this feature is for you. If you are simply looking to experience the Lucky Block mod without getting into anything technical, this feature may not spark your interest.
Lastly, the newest update to Lucky Block has added a giant Lucky Block. If you are wanting to learn what a giant lucky block is, perhaps it’s best to save the surprise and check it out yourself! As with all of the lucky blocks this mod has to offer, it is sure to surprise you. So if you enjoy surprises and want to shake up your Minecraft experience with something that is guaranteed to surprise you, Lucky Block mod is well worth checking out.
Lucky Block — Features
- Add-ons are user-made additions to the Lucky Block. They add new types of Lucky Blocks with different features. The latest version fully supports add-ons, and provides a Lucky Block add-on folder in .minecraft/addons/lucky_block. If the add-on supports the latest version, simply place it in that folder.
- The Lucky Block can be configured using the files in .minecraft/config/lucky_block/version-X-X-X. Refer to the documentation for configuration instructions.
- Everything you need to know about the Lucky Block configuration system can be found in the documentation. This can be viewed on the official website. Please report any errors in the documentation.
Lucky Block Mod — Screenshots & Video
Lucky Block Mod — Installation Guide
Lucky Block Mod — Download Links
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.