Villages were a great addition to the game when they first came about. The interesting buildings, professions, and locations were loved by many when they first dropped. Trading was a very interesting feature as well, allowing the player to better manage their resources with the quirky testificates that inhabited these newly introduced villages.
However, not much has been done in regards to these villages. Many of the trading offers are the same as they were when first developed, and all of the Villagers have the same model. The only thing that sets the Villagers apart are their clothing, the type of building they reside in, and the type of profession and trade offer they have. Children were added to villages, though they are literally just a smaller version of the traditional Villager model and do not possess the ability to trade with the player.
So what’s missing? Why do these inhabited villages feel so empty despite being full of characters? To put it simply, these characters are missing character. With Minecraft Comes Alive, players should expect their villages to– well– come alive! Minecraft Comes Alive Mod adds tons of new features to villages, including new professions, new trade offers, new Villager models, and new buildings as well! But the features don’t stop there. Players can now chat with Villagers and form relationships with them as well. There is also the ability to give Villagers gifts, which would increase their appreciate and affection towards the player. Marriage is incorporated as well, and players now have the ability to start the family they’ve always wanted in vanilla. Fill that huge empty house with something other than chests!
The gender system has been given a great deal of detail. Villagers are now more pronounced with their gender, and they have voices that attributed to this as well. The traditional, vanilla grunts are replaced with real voices as a chat log that can pop up to the player. On top of that, Villagers now have names and interests as well. In some cases, the player can hire a Villager to work for them or have the Villager to follow you. This mod is a great medium for those who cannot play on a server with other players but want their Minecraft experience to have a bit more livelihood. While these Villagers still function as a non-playable character the player can trade with, they now have a great deal of personality and character added thanks to Minecraft Comes Alive.
Children have also seen a detailed revamp in Minecraft Comes Alive Mod. The children models are now more intuitive, and babies are even added! The growth system has also been slightly changed, allowing for babies to grow into children and children to grow into more connectable adults.
Of course, none of these features impede the traditional Minecraft experience. Villagers still stay within their boundaries, have the ability to trade with players, and try their best to stay out of danger. Take heed, however, if there is a village you are particularly fond of. With this mod, you now have much more reason to protect the village you may consider home.
For older versions of this mod, there is a secret hidden in hardcore mode. If you are interested in this big secret, you’ll have to check it out yourself!
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Fix: Villagers will now properly regenerate their max health (courtesy of SilentChaos512).
- Fix: Crash when placing a memorial item will no longer occur (courtesy of bloodmc).
- Fix: Additional crash when dropping a baby has been fixed (courtesy of bloodmc).
MCA 18.104.22.168-1.7.10 and 1.8
- Fix: Infected children will no longer grow up when attempting to cure the infection.
- Fix: Removed the limit on interactions, no more villagers stuck with “This villager is being interacted with.”
MCA 22.214.171.124-1.8 and 1.7.10
- Feature: You can now disable the dimension whitelist and enable spawning in all dimensions in the config.
- Fix (1.8): Rejoice! Crashing will no longer occur when using existing worlds after installing MCA.
- Fix (1.8): Armor now appears properly on villagers.
- Fix: An exploit that allowed players to spawn structures on a server has been patched.
- Fix: Villagers will no longer defend themselves while remaining asleep.
- Fix: Children now render correctly when riding horses.
- Technical: Fixed performance issue caused by sleeping AI. Server performance should be improved.
How to install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Minecraft Comes Alive, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- That was it!
Download Links for Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.12
- Come out soon…
for Minecraft 1.10.2 – Required Forge 126.96.36.1991 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.9.4 – Required Forge 188.8.131.525 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.8.9 – Required Forge 184.108.40.2062 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.8 – Required Forge 220.127.116.116 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Required Forge 10.13.2.1291 or newer!
for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4 – click here!
Credit: WildBamaBoy – Do not forget to check official thread for more information!