Forestry is the mod for all the Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 farmers out there, dealing with breeding as well.
A few features of Forestry include:
- Automatic farms. Ever wanted a farm that takes care of itself? Well, now you have the chance.
- Bee breeding. Being a beekeeper can be fun and exciting, and Forestry allows you to be in a world where you can take care of bees.
- Butterfly breeding. Ever wanted to raise some pretty butterflies? Well, now you can!
- Tree breeding. Create some beautiful trees for aesthetic reasons or for wood farming.
- Energy production. Create some renewable energy sources that are clean and will power your home for a long time.
- A mail system, letting you deliver goods much faster and more effectively.
It’s a mod that packs quite a lot into it, and if you’re wanting a new Minecraft experience, you really can’t go wrong with Forestry mod.
Packed with Addons!
In addition, there have been add-ons to Forestry mod 1.13/1.12.2 as well to make the experience even better, both officially and unofficially. There are even mods out there that make it compatible with other mods. Always reach out if Foresty isn’t compatible with your mod and you think both could work in harmony.
Forestry Mod Changelogs
- Update Lang.
- Improve genetic filter implementation.
- Move the filter logic to a separate interface.
- Change default filter rule.
- Improve Filter collision box.
- Remove unused texture.
- Add sorting block (Genetic Filter).
How to install Forestry Mod in Minecraft 1.12.2?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Decocraft, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!