Decocraft is a mod that adds different blocks for decoration in Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2. These aren’t just blocks with altered colors though, but blocks that are complex and have detail to them.
Mods that add complex new items and new ways to play the game are nice, but sometimes, you just want a mod that will give you pretty blocks that you can use to decorate your home. This is why Decocraft mod delivers. The blocks included also have some unique features, like movability.
As you can see here, Decocraft 2 gives your home a lot of detail and more aesthetics than a vanilla version could.
Besides that, it also has a nice interface. You can see where the block will be placed, or if it can be placed there. It will tell you specifically if something is in the way if you try to place a block and you can’t.
It also has its own bench, the Decobench, which you will use to create the mod’s unique items. Check the mod out for more information on how to create that.
So if you want to decorate your home with style, or just want some new stuff in Minecraft, then Decocraft mod 1.13/1.12.2 easily has you covered.
Decocraft Mod Changelogs
- Fixed a major server side crash, should be all good to run on servers now.
- Fixed a bug with the flower shop sign.
- Fixed lamp post bug.
How to install Decocraft Mod in Minecraft 1.12.2?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Decocraft, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!