Bibliocraft is a mod that allows you to organize your books and much more. In real life, you use a bookshelf to store your books, and other forms of media, in a way that allows it to be organized and to show off for guests.
In the Minecraft world, there are a ton of books with different uses, so having an easy way to show off your collection, and use the books when you see fit, is always good.
But Bibliocraft mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 has evolved into much more than a single item. The mod includes other original items and changes, including:
Atlas – This stores maps and creates new ones too. Great if you’re traversing multiple worlds.
The Picture Gallery – You can use this store different photos and maps.
Eternal Compass – After dying, you’ll obtain this compass, which will pinpoint the location you were when you died, making it easier to retrieve your items.
This mod is ever expanding, so always check for updates after you install it. Installation is easy, and it adds a little more variety to the world around you. You’ll come to organize your books, yet you’ll stay for all the other features Bibliocraft has to offer for you.
Bibliocraft Mod Changelogs
- Fixed a dupe with the fancy workbench.
- Attempted to fix a couple of crashes with the furniture paneler and clipboard.
- Fixed the scaling on BiblioCraft items.
How to install Bibliocraft Mod in Minecraft 1.12.2?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Bibliocraft mod, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!