Pam’s HarvestCraft is a mod for the harvesters, adding in new croups and balancing out old ones. The mod is ever expanding, so always check back to see if there’s anything new.
Here’s some stuff this mod has added:
- 60 crops
- 36 trees that bear fruit or items
- 19 fish
- 6 bushes for harvesting
- Over 1,400 new items and growing.
So as you can see, it adds a lot to the Minecraft world. In addition, it balances out the vanilla foods. It includes blocks to let you buy and sell items, gives you a block to produce new resources, and gives your water sources better appearances. It also includes trap blocks, which will capture resources.
There’s a lot here that you can do, and so much more. If you’re a harvester, why not give this mod a try? Especially if you’ve been wanting a little more when it comes to the harvesting or farming mechanics in Minecraft. It adds a lot to the game, and is quite easy to install. If you need it uninstalled, it’s easy as well.
On the page, you can also tip the creators if you think the mod is good. Always tip, as it inspires them to make more.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Changelogs
- Added: Secret: A quote from Sjin of the Yogscast.
- Changed: Fruit Blocks/Fruit Logs: Can now be sheared and placed under leaves, resets the fruit/log back to growing stage 0.
- Fixed: Fruit Blocks/Logs now have an icon when in inventory.
- Added: Fuel: Pressed Wax and Wax Blocks can now be used as fuel (4 items per wax, 40 items per block).
- Added: Added Raw Duck to Water Trap, Ground Trap.
- Added: Items: Cornedbeef Breakfast, Green Eggs, and Ham, Spaghetti Dinner, Theatre Box, Cookies and Milk, Crackers and Cheese, Chicken Dinner, BBQ.
How to install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod in Minecraft 1.12.2?
- All you do is to download the Minecraft Forge and install it first.
- Now you need to download Pam’s HarvestCraft, the download links are below of this text.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods). If this folder does not exist, create one.
- That was it!